Come celebrate the art of song with us.
Capriccio Columbus will hold auditions for new singers by appointment only at St Andrew Christian Church, 1985 Swansford Rd (on Smoky Row Rd, north of Hard Rd), Dublin, OH. Please request an audition by clicking here!
- To sing with Capriccio, you should be a moderate to strong reader and be able to quickly master lyrics in a variety of languages
- Our singers have a wide range of backgrounds and experience, but share a love of music
- We will perform four concerts during the 2017-18 season: October 1, December 10, March 18, and June 3
- Capriccio rehearses every Tuesday from 7-9p at St Andrew Christian Church, from August 22, 2017 to June 12, 2018
- Members are expected to attend all rehearsals, be on time, and pay dues of $200 per year ($100 in August and $100 in January) Dues reductions are available on a confidential basis to students and those experiencing financial constraints
- Click on this link to request an audition via email
- We will follow up with you to confirm your scheduled time with Artistic Director, Larry Griffin, and Associate Artistic Director, Karrie Horton
- Download and complete an audition form (click here) and bring it to your audition
- Artistic Director, Larry Griffin, and Associate Artistic Director, Karrie Horton, will conduct the audition, which will take 10 minutes
- Please prepare your vocal part with music provided on the audition form. Be able to sing it solo and with a quartet (other singers provided at the audition)
- You will be notified of your audition results within 3-7 days
Capriccio Youth Choir is currently holding auditions by appointment. All singers in grades 2-12 are invited to join us!
Auditions completed also include the opportunity for placement into our Tour Choir for next season. Travel itinerary is being finalized. Next season's tour mission will be to explore music in our community and its impact.
To schedule a fun, low-pressure placement audition or get more information, contact CYC Artistic Director Alyson Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.