CYC Tour 2018
June 7-10, 2018
We are so excited to embark on this new adventure with our singers! It is a great honor to be able to share our music with service men and women, past and present, and show them our appreciation for their enormous sacrifices.
A select group of singers from Virtuoso and Spiritus ensembles who participate in our bi-annual large tour, upcoming to Washington, D.C. in June 2018.
Singer List at the bottom of the page.
Thirty-one Tote Fundraiser
All Tour Singers: The next payment is now due. Your $100 tour deposit and $50 bus deposit should be paid. Additional payments can be made at any time.
As we are using the new portal system, you should have all received an e-mail from MCI with your portal information. All payments should be submitted through this system. If not, try this:
1. Go to http://portal.musiccelebrations.com
2. Log in with your username and password. (If you have problems, try going to https://portal.musiccelebrations.com/account/forgotpassword and log in with what you logged in before (try parent first initial and last name as your username. Contact Mrs. Bates if you need further help.)
You may submit a Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Personal Check or Bank issued “Bill Pay” and your registration to:
Music Celebrations International
1440 South Priest Drive, Ste. 102
Please make all checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders payable to Music Celebrations International. Please notate Capriccio Youth Choir on your payment.
Please let Mrs. Bates or Mrs. Chapman know if you have any questions. Click here for an electronic version of the brochure if you want a refresher of information.
We do not want cost to be a deterrent to any singer! CYC is working hard to provide the opportunity of the tour experience without boundaries.
- November: 31 Bag sales
- February: Candy Bar sales
We took a look at the results of the survey you all took and here is a schedule as it seems will work best for the majority:
- Saturday, November 11 - 9 a.m.-noon
- Saturday, January 20 - 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3 - 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 14 - 1-4 p.m.
- Monday, June 4 - 6:30-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 6 - 6:30-8 p.m.
Why we tour
- A performance tour will bring the choir together in such a way that will make them better & stronger singers, both individually and as an ensemble.
- D.C. is a very educational experience. Yes, many schools take groups to D.C. as 8th-graders, but our tour is framed to include experiences that school tours do not, with the added benefit of serving through performance.
- Singers will have the honor of performing for our current service men & women, as well as those who have served in past conflicts.
- We will be participating in a special wreath laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. This is extremely moving & a special privilege!!
- Time at Six Flags to simply have fun!
- We base CYC on our family philosophy "to bring together young singers who aspire to learn, grow and perform". Serving together with our gift of music is a very special way to enhance our family and share artistry with others. This is trip our singers will not forget.
Tour Choir Singers 2017-18
For more information on Music Celebrations International, our touring company - click here.